Kubota KX91-3 Spring Type Quick Hitch
Worldwide shipping by TNT.
Europe’s largest stockist with the widest range of mini excavator mini digger parts plus more parts to fit this machine, also see below if we offer related parts for this machine or visit our Parts Section
Manufacturers’ names, models, numbers and related descriptions are provided for reference only, and does not imply that any items for sale are the product of the referenced manufacturers.
1 Year parts warranty against manufacturing defect.
General Spring Quick Hitch Information:
1. The spring operated quick hitch (hitch) is a fully manual system.
2. Each work tool to be picked up by the hitch must be fitted with 2 dummy bucket pins.
3. The pin diameter (gap between hanger plates & bucket pin centers) must be the same on
every work tool to be picked up by the hitch.
4. All hitches manufactured by Evans & Reid will be tested & certified to the host machine’s
maximum digging force.
5. All hitches are supplied with an EC declaration of conformity & instruction manuals.
Basic Instructions on Operation (detailed instructions are supplied with every hitch)
1. The front hook on the hitch engages the front dummy pin on the work tool.
2. The rear, spring loaded ‘swinging’ hook is moved using a bar which fits into a socket on the
hook. As the bar is pulled down, the spring is compressed or deformed as the hook moves. The
rear hook then engages the work tool’s rear dummy pin, the bar is released and the hook clamps
onto the pin.
3. A safety pin must then be inserted into the hitch behind the rear spring loaded hook. This safety
pin ensures that the hitch does not open during normal work tool use. It allows the hitch to be
DO NOT USE THE SPRING TYPE QUICK HITCH WITHOUT THE SAFETY PIN.
4. To remove the work tool from the hitch, the safety pin must first be removed. The work tool can
then be released using the bar as in (2) above. Remember to replace the safety pin in the hitch
once the new work tool has been picked up, or if no further work tools are to be used on the hitch.